Lifted Days FAQ
Products on this site contain less than 0.3% Δ9THC. All Products Are Hemp Derived And Federally Legal Under The 2018 Farm Bill.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Once I submit a customer service request, how long will it take before Lifted Days responds?
A: Lifted Days will respond to your inquiry within 24 to 48 hours.
2. How can I contact Lifted Days?
A: You can submit an inquiry on our "contact" page or you can email us at our Contact Email and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
3. What is the status of my order?
- You will receive an email notification containing your tracking number as soon as your order has shipped. If you didn’t receive an email, please check your spam folder. If there’s nothing in your spam, please get in touch with us at the email provided in Contacts and we’ll get back to you within 24t to 48 hours with the status of your order.
4. How long will it take my package to arrive?
- Once your order has been placed it will take 24-72 hours to process. Our distribution center processes orders Monday - Thursday. If you place an order over the weekend or on a holiday it will process on the following business day. Once the order has been processed shipping can take 3-7 business days. Our distribution center is located in Texas. Please note: We are not responsible for carrier delays.
- Can I change my address once my order has been placed?
- If you have entered the incorrect address on an order please contact us as soon as possible through the contact form and let us know the correct address. If an order has already been processed unfortunately we can not correct the address.
6. Are your products legal in my state?
- We do not ship to the following states:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, New York, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, and Washington.
* Please note: The customer is responsible for verifying the legality of products in their state before making a purchase.